When I make a pot of chili, I make a lot, and it is normally just me enjoying this. I can make a pot of chili stretch for 4 days easily. But there is other uses, and I have to admit, these in fact do sound good!
* Top a baked potato with chili along with shredded Cheddar cheese and sour cream.
* Fill bell peppers with chili and rice mixed, top with shredded Cheddar cheese and bake.
* Serve over hot pasta, think Chili-Mac.
* Layer with cheese and tortillas for a quick Mexican Lasagna.
* Serve on buns with either sliced or shredded cheese, slices of onion as Chili Sloppy Joes.